FRESHNESS ONLY

My photo
It is my hope to create seductive forms, and surfaces that make you want to touch, learn, and experience the unfamiliar. Here you will find my inspiration as well as snapshots from my creative journey; Delightful morsels of beauty, history, mystery, and truth. Enjoy. And pass it on...

10.17.2009

LOVE AT FIRST SITE

Dear COLETTE X REEBOK PUMP-
You are so sexy its scary. If you'd go with me, I'd take you anywhere you'd want to be. I promise I'd keep you warm and safe too. I love you. Please be mine...

"Currently, we have gotten word that at least twenty of the worlds hottest boutiques are contributing to the designs of the 20th Anniversary Pump. France’s colette is amongst the chosen few, and this is what they came up with. Using thier signature grey and blue colorway we also see the addition of royal accents and a completely heathered grey jersey upper. Only 30 pairs will be release November 20th." via SneakerNews

No comments: