FRESHNESS ONLY

My photo
It is my hope to create seductive forms, and surfaces that make you want to touch, learn, and experience the unfamiliar. Here you will find my inspiration as well as snapshots from my creative journey; Delightful morsels of beauty, history, mystery, and truth. Enjoy. And pass it on...

3.29.2010

Happy Birthday Melody!

How blessed am I? Last summer I was given the most amazing opportunity to intern for this queen- Melody Ehsani. I had the best internship that a girl could ever wish for. And last night we celebrated her birthday on the roof of the Roosevelt. The place was filled to the brim with people that adore Melody, myself included. She inspires so many and deserves the world! Happy birthday Mel! I hope this year brings you everything your heart desires! 
I love you! Keep gettin it guuurl!!!  xoxox

 Keri Hilson Sings “Happy Birthday” To Designer Melody Ehsani...


MELODY'S BIRTHDAY NAILS- FIERCE!

No comments: