FRESHNESS ONLY

My photo
It is my hope to create seductive forms, and surfaces that make you want to touch, learn, and experience the unfamiliar. Here you will find my inspiration as well as snapshots from my creative journey; Delightful morsels of beauty, history, mystery, and truth. Enjoy. And pass it on...

6.01.2010

The way I see it

So I know I've been MIA for a while, and I'm sorry, I am. 
But I was busy! 
Since I've left you I was putting on a senior show,
writing a thesis, figuring out my place in art and design 
(still working on that one), 
graduating from Otis College of Art and Design, 
and now, looking for a steady job. 
So here is a quick post that can give you an idea of where I've been,
what I've seen,
and what I did with it. 

Things I've heard...
You gotta turn it all the way up...


The way to school...
Joan's Backyard...
My vases in the sand...

Up close pyramid 3D tile in process
More later....

No comments: