FRESHNESS ONLY

My photo
It is my hope to create seductive forms, and surfaces that make you want to touch, learn, and experience the unfamiliar. Here you will find my inspiration as well as snapshots from my creative journey; Delightful morsels of beauty, history, mystery, and truth. Enjoy. And pass it on...

12.02.2010

Dear Santa,

For Holiday 2010 Vans Vault teams up with Pendleton and designer Taka Hayashi. This time they decided to work on the Sk8 Hi and the Slip-On, both coming in beautiful light brown uppers with contrasting white stitching and Pendleton wool fabric. The two sneakers are now in stock at Bows & Arrows



Please bring me these for Christmas. 
Only LOVE, 
Sara

P.S. Please also bring a pair to my oldest friend and brotha from anotha motha- Sergioas he is the one who sent me this link (thanks friend).  

No comments: